This original post was written in a time before life as we knew it shut down. This was going to be a year with lots of promising bands, new records to come out of the studios and breakthrough release parties in the clubs. Well, you all know what happened next. This post was a small document on trips to the clubs to visit friends and see them on the stages, just like back in the old days when we would be hitting the road every weekend throughout Ontario or literally the rest of the world (whether it be in under down under New Zealand or the top of the world in Finland or Sweden). This was the original post with some of the last photos we took in the clubs.
Snowy weekend in Toronto. It is the middle of January and already the camera has been traveling to three different clubs. What happened to hibernation?
- January 4, 2020 – Heather Valley – Cameron Club – Toronto, ON
- January 9, 2020 – Time Machine release party – Sappho – Tomacco – Ary – Body Double – Junction City Music Hall – Toronto, ON
- January 16, 2020 – Pretox – Straight to Business – Bovine Sex Club – Toronto, ON
- January 22, 2020 – Sappho @ The Boat
- January 31, 2020 – Tomacco @ Monarch Tavern
- February 1, 2020 – Heather Valley @ Tranzac Club
- February 8, 2020 – Skye Wallace w/ Les Deuxluxes, Zinnia, Lenny Bull @ Horseshoe Tavern
- February 9, 2020 – Dirty Rick, Dead Levee @ Bovine Sex Club
More travels to come! (Crossing fingers)